- Product News
- Scaffolding Formwork Rebar Connection System Steel Profiles Safety Netting Steel Pipe PPGI Steel Coils Aluminum Products Series Steel Structure Phone Booth Industrial Logistics Package
The Seven Principles of Straight Threaded Steel Bar Connection Sleeve Connection
1. The straight-threaded steel bar connection sleeve joint should be set at the place where the force is less, and fewer joints should be set on the same steel bar.
2. The tie rods (axial tension and small eccentric tension members) of the wooden frame and the arch shall not be bound and lap joints.
3. When the diameter of the tensile steel bar is greater than 28mm and the diameter of the compression steel bar is greater than 32mm, it is not appropriate to use the lashing lap joint;
4. Prepare stirrups within the lap length range: the diameter should not be less than 0.25 times the diameter of the lapped steel bar. When the steel bar is in tension, the spacing of the stirrups should not be greater than 5 times the smaller diameter of the lapped steel bar, and should not be greater than 100mm. During compression, the spacing of stirrups should not be greater than 10 times the smaller diameter of the lap joint, and should not be greater than 200mm. When the diameter of the compressive steel bar is greater than 25mm, two stirrups should be installed within 100mm of the two end faces of the lap joint.
5. The lap length of longitudinal compression steel bars should not be less than 0.7 times the lap length of longitudinal tension-steel bars, and should not be less than 200mm.
6. Components that need to be checked for fatigue: The longitudinal tension-steel bars shall not be bound with lap joints, and welded joints shall not be used.
7. Components that need to be checked for fatigue: the longitudinal tension-steel bars shall not be bound with lap joints, and welded joints shall not be used.
8. When reinforced concrete crane beams, roof beams and longitudinal tensile steel bars of the lower chord of roof trusses that directly bear the crane load must be welded joints:
1) Flash contact butt welding shall be adopted for the connection sleeve of straight threaded steel bars;
2) The percentage of joints should not be greater than 25%;
3) The length of the connection section of the welded joint of the straight threaded steel bar connection sleeve is 45d.