- Product News
- Scaffolding Formwork Rebar Connection System Steel Profiles Safety Netting Steel Pipe PPGI Steel Coils Aluminum Products Series Steel Structure Phone Booth Industrial Logistics Package
The Production Process of Safety Net
Construction safety nets are labor-intensive industrial products, and the production process requires several processes to complete.
1. Purchase raw materials, you can choose virgin plastic particle high-density polyethylene (HDPE), and the finished products are mainly dense mesh nets for testing.
2. Wire drawing or wire making, this process is very important. The production process requires precise control of the cooling water temperature. The thickness, color, and flexibility of the output plastic wire determine the quality of the finished product.
3. For weaving, the commonly used dense mesh looms are 2 meters and 4 meters wide. In this production process, the weaving process also determines the quality of the finished product. Mainly to control the weaving structure and weaving density of the dense mesh, usually mesh density: ≥800 mesh/100cm² above.
4. For needle sewing, first cut the woven tubular mesh, usually 6.2m to 6.5m, so that the length can be maintained at about 6m after sewing. When sewing, wrap the rope close to the edge of the mesh and then pull it together. The weight of the rope is suitable for the mesh, and should not be light or too heavy. Sew 2 times around the edge of the mesh to ensure it is secure and put the product certificate in.
5. Drilling nail, a metal ring, which is convenient to tie the rope through when using a dense mesh net, usually punches more than 20 to more than 30 holes. Machines are now widely used. The final step is to fold the mesh and pack it, and then it can be shipped from the factory and sold.