> Formwork > Aluminium Formwork > Wall Panel 400*2400
Picture of Wall Panel 400*2400
  • Picture of Wall Panel 400*2400
  • Picture of Wall Panel 400*2400

Wall Panel 400*2400

FOB Price : US $100.00 ~130.00 /M2
Material : 6061-T6 Aluminum formwork
thickness: : 4mm(Design can be strengthen)
Steel prop, steel pins and other accessories material: : Q235 Steel
AL kg/m: : 20-28kg (standards formwork)

Live Chat

Product quality protectionOn-time shipment protectionPayment protection

Total Cost:The total price will depend on the final product features you select

Product Categories

Ringlock Scaffolding
Tube and Coupler System
Frame Scaffolding
Kwikstage Scaffolding
Cuplock Scaffolding
American Style Scaffolding
American Scaffolding
Cuplock System Frame System Scaffold Deck Tube & Clamp Multi-function Scaffold
Scaffolding Planks
Scaffolding Screw Jack
Shoring Prop
Ladders and Staircases
Ladder Beam
Scaffolding Accessories
More Scaffolding
Steel Prop Scaffold Clamps Kwikstage System Ringlock Scaffold System Base Jack Frame Scaffold System Screw Jack
Aluminium Formwork
B-Form Column & Wall Formwork System
Film Faced Plywood
Plastic Formwork
Frame Formwork
Steel Formwork
Formwork Accessories
Aluminum Formwork Accessories
PVC Foam Board
Rebar Connection System
Rebar Coupler
Thread Rolling
Threading Machine
Rebar Accessories
Safety Netting
Debris Netting
Shade Netting
PVC Fireproof Mesh Sheet
Soundproof Cloth
Steel Pipe
Galvanized Steel Pipe
Pre Galvanized Steel Pipe
Square Steel Tubing
Rectangular Steel Tubing
Seamless Steel Pipe
ERW Steel Pipe
LSAW Steel Pipe
SSAW Steel Pipe
Pipe Fittings & Flanges
Stainless Steel Pipe
Stainless Steel Welded Pipe Stainless Steel Seamless Pipe
More Steel Tube
Pre Galvanized Steel Tube Square Steel Pipe Rectangular Steel Pipe ERW Steel Tube LSAW Steel Tube SSAW Steel Tube
PPGI Steel Coils
Galvanized Steel Coil
Galvalume Steel Coil
PPGI Steel Coil
PPGL Steel Coil
Roll Forming Machine
Prepainted Aluminum Coils
Aluminum Products Series
Aluminum Beam
Aluminium Ladder
Straight Ladder Extension Ladder Multi-Purpose Ladder Telescopic Ladder Household Step Ladder Ladder Accessories Work Platform Aluminum Stairs Step Stool Ladder Fiberglass Ladder
Aluminium Sheet
Aluminum Coil
Aluminium Profile
Steel Structure
Prefab Villa
Prefab House
Slop Prefab House Flat Prefab House
Prefab Warehouse & Workshop
Container House
Aircraft Hangar
Fire Escape Stairs
Highway Guardrail
Steel Floor Decking
Steel Grating
Phone Booth
Office Phone Booth
Industrial Logistics Package
Packing Materials
Packing Machine
Packing Accessories


Aluminum formwork system 
In Building Construction, the costs of aluminum formwork and scaffolding has account 20%-30% for the total costs, when removed the aluminum formwork and scaffolding it account 5-50% the time of the total time. So the excellent formwork system can achieve the goal of high efficiency, low carbon, saving energy and protection environments. Compare with the traditional timber formwork, the aluminum formwork have obvious advantages.


Aluminum Formwork System Video:



Advantages of Aluminum Formwork System:

  • construction cycle is short, high efficiency: Aluminum formwork system for the fast form removal system, generally 18-36 hours to form removal, so only one layer of aluminum templates plus three single support can be used, a layer of the normal construction of up to 3-4 days, thus greatly shorten the construction period, the construction units to save administrative costs, as well as real estate developers to shorten the development cycle .
  • Reusable Low cost: Regulate the construction of a template can be flipped 300 times or more, use of low cost
  • Easy construction, high efficiency: Aluminum formwork system assembly is simple, convenient installation, simply pro rata increase the standard board, light weight aluminum template per square meter 18-25KG. Construction process is completely assembled by hand, transshipment; does not depend Lifting Equipment
  • Good stability, high capacity: capacity up to 60KN
  • Wide range of applications: Aluminum formwork system is suitable for all building components, such as load-bearing walls, columns, beams, stairs, balconies, etc., are available through the cement pouring at once.