aluminum formwork system is mainly composed of formwork system, support system and accessories which is a new green construction
technology. With high degree of standardization design, Hongjin Equipment aluminum formwork system can be widely used in various
fields of reinforced concretes constructions and conform to the low carbon emissions demand. The sales are both in China and overseas.
Advantages of Aluminum Formwork System:
1. Widely application and multiple recycling usages
2. More convenient and effective, saving construction time
3. Good stability and high bearing capacity
4. Good surface effect of concrete after formwork removed
5. Formwork system: Standard formwork and nonstandard formwork
6. Support system: post shore, pipe strut, etc.
7. Accessories: pin, wedge pin, flat tie bar, back brace, etc.
ADTO Aluminium Formword can been used widely in the construction of residential units and mass housing projects. It is fast, simple, adaptable and cost – effective. It produces total quality work which requires minimum maintenance and when durability is the prime consideration. This system is most suitable for Indian condition as a tailor–made aluminum formwork for cast–in–situ fully concrete structure.
Packing and Shipping
ADTO Industrial Group, Co., Limited, founded in 1998, ADTO is a leading building material supplier and manufacture in China, centering on R&D, producing and selling of building material of scaffolding, aluminum formwork, fastener and coupler, integrates business of steel, logistic and wire & cables service. The group has more than 10 subdivisions and four manufacturing bases, possessing the right to import and export with business coverages spanning over more than 50 places and areas. Over 5000 international big buyers keep ADTO as their long term business partner.
1. Experience: Founded in 1998, more than 17 years in construction materials manufacturing
2. Product Idea: Quality decided to safety, safety is the hard truth.
3. Certifications: ISO, CE, SGS, BV
4. Production base: Four factories, more than 400,000 square meters