The Leading Transaction Platform For Building Materials!

> Formwork > Aluminium Formwork > Beam 200*2400
Picture of Beam 200*2400
  • Picture of Beam 200*2400

Beam 200*2400

FOB Price : US $120.00 /M2
Material : 6061-T6 Aluminum
thickness: : 4mm (Customized)
Steel prop, steel pins and other accessories material: : Q235 Steel
AL kg/m: : 20-28kg (standards formwork)

Live Chat

Product quality protectionOn-time shipment protectionPayment protection

Total Cost:The total price will depend on the final product features you select

Product Categories

Scaffolding
Tubular Scaffolding
Ringlock Scaffolding
Kwikstage Scaffolding
Cuplock Scaffolding
Frame Scaffolding
Scaffolding Tube
Scaffolding Planks
Scaffolding Coupler
Scaffolding Ladder
Scaffolding Screw Jack
Acrow Props
Ladder Beam
Scaffolding Accessories
American Style Scaffolding
More Scaffolding
Steel Prop Scaffold Clamps Kwikstage System Ringlock Scaffold System Base Jack Frame Scaffold System Screw Jack
American Scaffolding
Ringlock System Cuplock System Frame System Scaffold Deck Shoring Prop Tube & Clamp Multi-function Scaffold
Formwork
Frame Formwork
Aluminium Formwork
Steel Formwork
Plastic Formwork
Film Faced Plywood
PVC Foam Board
Formwork Accessories
Aluminum Formwork Accessories
Steel Pipe
Galvanized Steel Pipe
Pre Galvanized Steel Pipe
Square Steel Tubing
Rectangular Steel Tubing
Seamless Steel Pipe
ERW Steel Pipe
LSAW Steel Pipe
SSAW Steel Pipe
Pipe Fittings & Flanges
Stainless Steel Pipe
Stainless Steel Welded Pipe Stainless Steel Seamless Pipe
More Steel Tube
Pre Galvanized Steel Tube Square Steel Pipe Rectangular Steel Pipe ERW Steel Tube LSAW Steel Tube SSAW Steel Tube
Aluminum Products Series
Aluminium Ladder
Straight Ladder Extension Ladder Multi-Purpose Ladder Telescopic Ladder Household Step Ladder Ladder Accessories Work Platform Aluminum Stairs Step Stool Ladder Fiberglass Ladder
Aluminum Beam
Aluminium Windows
Aluminium Doors
Aluminium Profile
Aluminum Coil
Aluminium Sheet
Aluminum Foil
Aluminium Foil Stock
Steel Coil
Galvanized Steel Coil
Galvalume Steel Coil
PPGI Steel Coil
PPGL Steel Coil
Cold Rolled Steel Coil
Roll Forming Machine
Steel Structure
Prefab Warehouse & Workshop
Aircraft Hangar
Fire Escape Stairs
Highway Guardrail
Steel Floor Decking
Steel Grating
H Beam
C/Z Purlin
Phone Booth
Office Phone Booth
Safety Netting
Debris Netting
Shade Netting
PVC Fireproof Mesh Sheet
Soundproof Cloth

Descriptions:

Aluminum formwork system 
In Building Construction,The costs of aluminum formwork and scaffolding has account 20%-30% for the total costs, when removed the aluminum formwork and scaffolding it account 5-50% the time of the tatal time.so the excellent formwork system will be achieve high efficiency,low carbon,saving energy and protection environments. Compare with the traditional timber formwork,The aluminum formwork have obvious advantages.

Aluminum Formwork system advantage:

  • construction cycle is short,high efficiency: Aluminum formwork system for the fast form removal system, generally 18-36 hours to form removal, so only one layer of aluminum templates plus three single support can be used, a layer of the normal construction of up to 3-4 days, thus greatly shorten the construction period, the construction units to save administrative costs, as well as real estate developers to shorten the development cycle .
  • Reusable Low cost : Regulate the construction of a template can be flipped 300 times or more, use of low cost
  • Easy construction, high efficiency : Aluminum formwork system assembly is simple, convenient installation, simply pro rata increase the standard board, light weight aluminum template per square meter 18-25KG. Construction process is completely assembled by hand, transshipment; does not depend Lifting Equipment
  • Good stability, high capacity: capacity up to 60KN
  • Wide range of applications : Aluminum formwork system is suitable for all building components, such as load-bearing walls, columns, beams, stairs, balconies, etc., are available through the cement pouring at once .